Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting your abstract.
- Language: All material has to be submitted in English only (Arial, font 12).
- Abstract Submission: Kindly submit your abstracts online.(.doc format only).
- Word limit: The abstract must be written in 200 words including the title.
- Order of abstract: The submitted abstracts must contain the following :
TITLE: The title of the abstract must be typed in Title Case with the exception of scientific
names, which should be in upper and lower case forms and italicized.
METHODS: Describe the design, conduct and analysis of the study.
RESULTS: Present the main results with supporting metrics.
CONCLUSION: Discuss the conclusions and limitations of study/applicability.
- Registration: Presenting authors must be registered for the conference. Acceptance and permission to present will be subject to registration.
- Rights to publish: In submittiong the abstracts the authors also grant the organizing committee, the right to publish the abstract in the proceedings both in hard and electronic form.
- Format: All abstracts must be sent in text file(.doc) and not in pdf formats.
- Deadline: All abstracts must be received by 31st December 2016.
- Acceptance: Abstracts selected for poster will be informed by email.
- Poster specifications: The poster surface area is 4' height and 3' wide (poster board is 4' x 3' ).Please use professional layout and typesetting services to improve visibility. The judges will look for aesthetic and visual appeal in addition to content in the posters.